Why Work for Business Language Services?
We take pride in being one of the leading language services providers in Wales and the UK, offering a comprehensive range of solutions solutions tailored to the diverse needs of our clients. With our expert in-house staff and a global network of talented linguists, we are well-equipped to provide the essential language services that enable effective communication across borders and cultures. Can you play your part in an exciting period in the growth of Business Language Services?
At BLS, we welcome applications from enthusiastic and talented linguists and project managers that want to work for a friendly, growing company in the language industry.
We employ a dedicated team of project managers and in-house translators who work tirelessly to provide a quality service in a fun and friendly office environment. Each member of the team brings with them their expertise, knowledge and passion for languages and we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our growing team.
Perks of working for us
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices in the centre of Cardiff
- Continuing professional development
We rely on an ever-expanding pool of freelance linguists to fulfil the language needs of our clients, from Welsh to Somali, Spanish to Gaelic.
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and talented linguists to work with our industry-leading team of project managers across a wide range of specialist subjects.
All freelance applicants need to meet the following criteria:
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Willing to complete an unpaid test of around 300 words if required
- A relevant qualification in translation or language studies and/or
- Relevant qualifications/experience in a specialist subject (e.g. a degree in law, qualified medical professional, etc.)