You would think that with the rise of technology, the preferred way to learn a language would be on the move, using a laptop, tablet or phone. Although this has opened up possibilities to those who didn’t think they had the time to learn, it’s still not the most popular option for the majority of language students.
Here are the five best ways to learn a new language, according to a recent survey:
- Live in the country and absorb the language
- Teach your own child and learn together
- Write letters to a foreign pen pal
- Learn through recordings and audio
- Have interactive lessons either in a class or through Skype